Commercial building owners and management will commonly hear these complaints:
- It’s too hot in here!
- It’s too cold in here!
- There’s dust all over my computer and desk
- I feel ill in this building!
- My eyes burn and my allergies flare up every time I come in this building!
- The air conditioning doesn’t cool this building very well!
- The HVAC equipment is always breaking
- Our energy costs are too high!
- The ceiling is looking filthy!
- There’s very little air flow in parts of this building!
…in many cases these complaints are a direct result of Dirty HVAC Systems!
The best way to understand the need to clean commercial HVAC systems is to take look inside. The images below are samples of a typical commercial HVAC system.
Dirty HVAC systems also present the following problems:
Commercial HVAC systems should be inspected regularly to verify cleanliness. Coils should be inspected annually and air ducts should be inspected at least once every 5 years. Your system might be clean but it might not be. Can you afford not to know. Call Monster Vac today and have one of our certified Inspectors take a look at your system. Please read our section on HVAC Inspections to find out more.
In the event our inspections shows that your system needs cleaning, Monster Vac will provide you with written recommendations for improving the cleanliness and efficiency of your HVAC system in a COST-EFFECTIVE WAY THAT’S PLANNED, SYSTEMATIC, MAKES SENSE, AND DOESN’T BREAK THE BANK!!
FACT: With office vacancy rates at NEAR RECORD LEVELS in many major cities a dirty HVAC system could make the difference in how effective you are in attracting and/or retaining tenants
Cleaning Your HVAC system could include any or all of the following:
A. Clean Your Cooling Coils, Re-Heat Coils, and Drain Pan:
After 25 years of cleaning commercial HVAC Systems, Monster Vac knows what’s REALLY important to maximize the indoor air quality and efficiency of your building’s HVAC system: CLEAN THE COOLING COILS, RE-HEAT COILS, AND DRAIN PAN. This is by far the best way to spend your HVAC system maintenance dollars—one that delivers the highest return-on-investment (ROI). For a fraction of what traditional HVAC system duct cleaning costs, Monster Vac can clean away the FILTHY, AIR-FLOW RESTRICTING CONTAMINATION that causes so many commercial HVAC system problems. We utilize a NADCA-Certified, Pressurized Wet-Cleaning Method that will leave your coils free from dirt and microbial contamination.
A thorough cleaning of these components will:
- Restore your systems air flow to the same level as when it was new,
- Dramatically improve the energy efficiency of your HVAC system,
- Restore your ability to effectively re-balance air distribution within your building, and remove the primary source of worry for microbial contamination and the health-related consequences for your tenants.
The final steps of our thorough cleaning process:
- We treat your coils with an EPA-registered, time-released anti-microbial biocide that will protect them from re-contamination for a full year
- We will then issue a Certificate Of Cleanliness for your coil system
- Implement A Coil Maintenance Program:
Monster Vac will then implement a Coil Maintenance Program designed to keep your coil system clean…and CERTIFIED. Monster Vac recommends that your coil system be re-cleaned and re-treated with an anti-microbial biocide once a year.
B. Plan And Budget For Duct Cleaning
Flexible HVAC Cleaning Options:
If your building’s duct system is dirty and/or contains microbial contamination, Monster Vac will work with you to develop and implement a cleaning strategy that is planned, strategic, and cost effective.
- We can strategically clean a portion of your building every quarter, or even every year…without disrupting your tenants or cross-contaminating the rest of your HVAC system or the occupied areas of your building.
- Distribute the cost of cleaning the entire system over a longer period of time, allowing you to continually improve the condition of your system and budget at the same time. DON’T BREAK THE BANK!!